About Me

My photo
We are what we think & my blog entries reflect how I think. Have a sip of the poison of my mind.. It's not always lethal.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Healthy Eating In Modern Times


I've always wanted to blog about how I think it's absurd having to pay higher prices for natural healthy food, as opposed to eating cheaper and unhealthy processed food things that kill you slowly. Perhaps I'm missing something regarding the economics between the two but as the situation has always stood for me, there's something illogical about the whole affair that doesn't taste right.

Can't help but deduce that us modern humans have gotten it ass-backwards and as it happens, I just came across the following cartoon strip which took the words out of my unhealthy food-ingesting mouth regarding the issue while my wallet is giving me smug looks:


WTF, right?

No comments: